Sunday 23 March 2014

Little Paris Shopping Spree



On my weekend trip to Paris to see the Six Nations final with my boyfriend I managed to squeeze in some necessary shopping and him and me also had a VERY SPECIAL MOMENT….


First up was the fabled French Pharmacy. I went to Pharmacy Jeremy near Gare du Nord. Which was next to my hotel and which had the amazing offer of two 500ml bottles of Bioderma for 15,- Euros!

Most of the products that French pharmacies are famous for are also available in the Netherlands, but sometimes they are slightly more expensive. I haven't found Bioderma in Amsterdam yet so that's the only thing I really needed to stock up on. 




I bought four 500ml bottles and a 100ml sized one that I can refill for when I'm travelling. I also bought the famous Embryolisse which is something that is truly worth the hype! Furthermore, I bought 3 things from La Roche Posay. My favourite summer moisturiser Ultra Toloraine. Which I think does the same as Embryolisse, but is less heavy, which is great for summertime. Then I tossed in two eye creams to try out. The Hydraphase Intense for day and night moisturising of my eyes and the Redermic R for an extra boost on bad dark circle days. I've been loving them so far, but as I've only used them for a week it's to early to give a full review.

Next I went to the &Other Stories beauty counter and quickly grabbed the last bottle of my favourite winter moisturiser the Perfect Skin Super Moisture by This Works. I also got an extra smudge eye brush by &Other Stories because it's the best smudge brush I've ever seen!

Well, that was my Paris beauty shopping done! But while I was in &Other Stories I took the opportunity to try on some shoes to get a sense of their sizes as the Amsterdam Stories store hasn't opened yet and I still need to order online. I randomly grabbed the first pair of flats I saw. As I was trying them on my bored-out-of-his-mind boyfriend walked over and asked if I was going to buy those shoes. I expected a rant on how I always spend to much money on clothes and how I don't need more shoes. So, I replied with a quick "Nohoo, just trying them on!". To my utter surprise my boyfriend said "Why not? They aren't that expensive and they are really pretty. Come on you need to buy them!" Well, that got me blown away! But he didn't need to say it twice though, I quickly got the right size and rushed to the counter before he could change his mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment