Thursday 7 February 2013

The CORRECT way to use a BOBBY PIN!!!



After years of struggling trying to keep bobby pins in place I threw them out and blamed my fine hair for being unfit for a bobby pin style. Now I figured out I've actually been using them the wrong way the whole time.



I used them with the wavy side up and pushed them in from front to back or bottom up, like below.


WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!

I recently found out you have use bobby pins with the wavy side down! This way they grip more hair. And You have to push them in from back to front, like below.


Now bobby pins work perfect for me keeping my hair in place all day!

To bad I had to buy new ones ;)


Xoxo Marina

1 comment:

  1. I never realised this when you think about it, it makes complete sense!

    Peachesandsmoke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete