Friday 8 March 2013

& Other Stories Shopping List



After a long wait and a crashing Pre-Shop site we can all go shopping at stories.com. Yaay!!!



The site has a very nice design, very visual, sort of tumbleresk. In the menu at the top you can chose between the categories: shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, R-T-W, lingerie, beauty, and favourites.

In the favourites category they show items selected by two designers and a make-up artist, but here you can find mine :) I've picked two of every category, except the R-T-W where I picked four. Oh... and Lingerie where I didn't pick anything from, because I'm working on this blog in a public place :)

Shoes: In the shoes category you can really spot the H&M roots of &Other Stories. Most shoes, I feel, you could also find in your local H&M, like the pair on the left, which I do love btw. However, there are also shoes that give a more high design feeling, like the pair on the right. These have a nose in the shape of an actual proper ballet shoe of which I'm a big fan! Also I really like the original open heel design of the shoe.



Bags: I really like the bags department! Some fun pieces like you would find them at H&M, but much better quality for a nice price. Really worth taking a look at!



Accessories: Some very nice and practical pieces and a few must haves. Like these two below.




 Jewelry: I'm not very much into jewelry. There were some very nice pieces that would look great on other people, but there wasn't much I could find for myself. Most of it was way to designed for me.






Ready-To-Wear: I expected the most from their clothing line, so this was likely to disappoint me. And so it did... a bit. They have some original designs, but what I really liked is how they play with classics like the Breton Stripe Shirt, the Blazer and the Denim Skirt.



 Beauty: I was most pleasantly surprised by their very extensive beauty section. They have a great range of make-up and beauty products by several brands and I had a hard time picking my favourites. I absolutely fell in love with the Fig Hand Cream, Shinjuku Body Souffle, Tissue Pink Lipstick and the ranges of "Stop the water when using me" (such a great name for an environmal conscious person like me!) and "theBalm".


























Hope You guys like the post and I which you all "HAPPY SHOPPING!" at stories.com :) Let me know what you guys think of the new brand!!!!

Xoxo Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment