Wednesday 13 March 2013

What's in my work bag


Click on the "read more"-button to see a full list of "ingredients" and a description of the bag.


This bag was given to me by my mom, although I picked it out myself. It came from a cheap looking shop in Antwerp and is by a brand called Badisha. It cost only 25€ and so far the quality is proving to be much better that what I expected from the shop and price. The colour is a bit hard to describe saying it's a pale dirty peachy pink would come closest I guess. But it looks very nice and can go with most of my outfits, so really loving this bag at the moment.

In it I carry:
-Apple air book
-A small dark blue coin purse by Longchamps and a black card holder from a flee market.
-A small black soft cover moleskine diary
-A white phone + matching inner ear headset
-Dior Lip Glow Lipstick
-Neutragena lip balm
-MAC lip primer and lipstick
-Spare pill strip
-Nivea deodorant
-&Other Stories lip balm
-A small case with a Chinese print on it for my business cards
-Gum
-A pink bike sadle cover
-A travel sized perfume vaporizer with Marc Jacobs Daisy ODT
-Wet wipes, stain wipes, lens wipes
-Rehydration salts for my low blood pressure
-Blue round framed sunglasses by &Other Stories
-USB sticks
-Work key with a roll of tape (huh???)
-Travel card

-... and loads of trash: wrappers, receits, old envellopes and crums Bleh!


Please send me your links when you've made a post with this tag! I love read them!

Hope you liked mine!

Xoxo Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment