Wednesday 6 March 2013

Review: MAC Sheen Supreme; Insanely It Lipstick + Primer






Packaging: Completely like we expect from MAC the packaging is sleek and stylish. Nice and simple black with the brand name in silver. Just the way I like it.

Color: Its a gorgeous popping pink with a glossy finish. This color is suitable for any skin color, although maybe least so for olive skin IMHO. Since I have a pale skin with a neutral undertone and pretty severe dark circles and dark eye brows, a focus on my lip is always tricky. But this color just brightens up my complexion and it puts a sparkle in my blue eyes. I look happier and healthier and it just makes me smile!!!

Staying Power: Barely any! Primer is a must. The MAC primer I got as well is super nice and balmy and really moisturizing. However, it doesn't really do much for the staying power of this lipstick. It makes the lipstick sit really nicely on the lip, but only very briefly so!

Overall: I'm so in love with this color I take the lack off staying power for granted! I'll definitely work my way trough a few of these over the summer. Oh I can't wait for it to be summer so I can wear this every day!!!!

Hope you like this post. Please don't forget to follow my blog if you like!

Xoxo Marina









No comments:

Post a Comment