Monday 9 September 2013

Holy Grail Products



Products that I will be repurchasing forever!



I have quite an extensive collection of body-/face care products and make-up. Well, actually not as an impressive collection as the average you tube guru, but anyway I own a lot more products than I need.  Usually most things don't get repurchased, if even used up. But these five products get repurchased continuously. They have been in my staple for ages and will be for a long time, cause I don't think I will ever find anything that is better to replace them.

Rexona Cotton Dry deodorant stick:
Simply the best one there is out there. I love the formula. It dries quicker than a roller and has no bad propellants of a spray.





Marc Jacobs Daisy ODT:
My acidic skin makes every perfume smell bad after a while, but this stays fresh all day and I love the smell!!!




La Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Moisturiser:
This is the best for my sensitive skin. It reduced my breakouts and is great for summer days.




Clinique Lash Power Mascara:
Gives a natural look. It stays put all day, while almost all other mascaras smudge on me. It's not supposed to be waterproof, but it is and yet it removes as more easily than most other non-waterproof formula's.





Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm:
Simply the best lip balm out there. It keeps your lips moisturised for ages and is completely natural and safe too.



No comments:

Post a Comment