Thursday 19 September 2013

My BF's favorite shoes from Aldo



My boyfriend recently asked me why I hadn't made a post on his new amazing Aldo shoes. And since I had no good answer as to why not, well, here it is :)



They're navy dressy or semi sneakers by Aldo. We bought them in this year's summer sale in Beijing.

My boyfriend loves them and I think they're amazing too. The man has great taste in fashion if only he cared a bit more.... Although I don't think that's very attractive in a guy... Mmm catch 22 alert! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! pretty sure my bf would love them too.

    xx Bo
    aboutboblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment left on my blog,

    Love your blog as well

    www.pocket-hopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes perfect for well dressed casual men xx

    ReplyDelete