Tuesday 22 January 2013

Funny Fashion Items #1


Three crazy/fun fashion items I came across this month…




The News Paper Clutch:
It is as the name suggests a clutch made from a news paper. For when you want to look smart anytime. It is designed by Natalie Purschwitz.




The Dickie:
It is part shirt, part sports bib. It looks like you're wearing a crisp white shirt under your sweater/top, but without breaking into sweats from all the layers. This one is by Pieces.



The Hip Skirt:
A sort of waist / butt band to keep your lower back covered and prevent a butt crack flashing. This one is by Blokker.



Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know when you find more funny fashion items, I'll reference you!


Love you all! xoxo Marina

1 comment:

  1. I looove the newspaper clutch!! ♥ I mean if there's a rolled up brown paper bag clutch, why not a newspaper clutch? :D

    Cool post :)

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete