Monday 14 January 2013

Quick Rave about Micellaire Cleansing Lotion


Recently I finally got a Micellaire Cleansing Lotion and OMG this is the best thing ever!!! Mine is Pureté Thermale Micellaire Cleansing Lotion by Vichy.




I don't use this when I have to wipe off a full face of make-up, but in the morning or when I'm wearing little make-up this is my go to cleanser. Yes, just this and nothing else is needed!! It is so easy and so mild! It leaves my skin so soft and I don't need a moisturiser after using this at all!!! I just pop on a bit of eye cream and I'm good to go AMAZING!!!

The best thing, however, is.... MY SKIN HAS CLEARED UP ALMOST COMPLETELY!!! At almost 26 (just few more days left (-; ) I still suffered from blackheads and zits on my forehead and chin. Now almost all my pimples and blackheads are gone and my face has finally cleared up OH MY GOD!

So if you suffer from acne or even when your not GIVE THIS A GO!!! I swear you'll love it!!!

End of my quick rave, go get it! (-;

XOXO

T&S


No comments:

Post a Comment